Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming In Bad Weather

This weekend my group and I filmed scene 1. Changes in the actors had to be made. My male actor got in an accident just a few minutes before filming started. The weather was also awful. It would rain on off to the point where locations had to be changed to keep the actresses and the equipment dry. The location changed from an open field to an ally. The location change was great for an establishing shot. The filming process forever. People kept talking around us. Some would stop where we are looking to see what's going on. It didn't help that two of my actresses were wearing masks and holding another actress. I believe they thought a kidnapping was really happening. I directed and videotaped the first scene. It was really fun filming the first scene. I was able to direct my actresses to get a lot of good footage. Now I will start editing the title scene. Hopefully, my idea for the title scene can be done.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

Media gets marketed every day on multiple platforms. A business will spend thousands of dollars in marketing. Marketing is essential in the ...