Thursday, February 27, 2020

Editing Blog: The Dumping Process

After recording some scenes, I dumped all the videos onto my laptop. Now I need to review what I have. If there's not enough footage then reshoots will be done. I will start editing the titles today. Tomorrow I will then edit the rest of the scenes with my group members.  I plan on looking for some green screen effects. I can add to the title screen so that my pitch does not get confusing. I plan on getting a blood dripping effect and a static effect. I want viewers to immediately feel a bit weary/scared. I also want to grab their attention within the first second.  I believe editing effects help make films more interesting. Editing this video with the special effects I am thinking of will improve my editing skills immensely.  It will take me a few days to fully edit how I want. Any free time I have will need to be used in editing the movie. I have until Tuesday to finish editing so I will have to work quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

Media gets marketed every day on multiple platforms. A business will spend thousands of dollars in marketing. Marketing is essential in the ...