Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog

Last weekend my group and I did not film. Instead, we took the week to prepare our props. I bought the rope we need to tie up the victim. I would tie the victim up loosely so they don't get any rope burns. If any rope burns happen, there will be a first-aid kit on the scene to treat it. I bought a lime green rope so that when filming, viewers can clearly see the victim is tied up. Having bright colors to standout helps viewers see the important ideas in a movie. It also can give viewers hints to a bigger picture. This Saturday will be the first day of filming. I will bring the rope and my laptop because my laptop will be another prop used in the movie. Hopefully, the shots I take will be good enough for no reshoots. If there need to be more contents I will film reshoots just so there are good shots for editing scenes. The plan for filming is that it will take about five hours. This includes breaks, rehearsing a few scenes, and filming. I want to make sure we have everything need to film the first few parts of the movie. I made it five hours so actors can have time to get their lines and parts right. Also, I checked the weather for Saturday and it said it was going to be really hot. I want to make sure everyone feels comfortable and they're hydrated. No one can function when they are extremely hot. I want to prevent anyone from getting either a heatstroke or passing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

Media gets marketed every day on multiple platforms. A business will spend thousands of dollars in marketing. Marketing is essential in the ...