Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing Blog

Before I started editing I needed to record a voiceover. I had one of my members be the voice. After each recording, I made sure it was around six seconds long. Muffling noises were heard at the beginning and end of the recording. Taking that into account, it was six seconds or less. Every building had a voiceover. There was also one for the intro and outro. It didn't take long to record. It took about ten minutes. After recording the editing process began.

I started putting together the videos. I used a few transitions after every video. Some were cross dissolve. Others were circle open. I also used some fades. Editing the videos are fun. I get to play with a bunch of videos to make it one. Some clips where shorter than six seconds. That is fine because inserts will take up the time.

After the videos were together, I added inserts. My inserts were pictures of the school. It was also the course catalogs. I had the front of the school and inside classrooms. I had pictures of the band. I had pictures of the dance team. I had pictures of the art wall. I had pictures of the courtroom. These inserts were easy to find online. Students, teachers, and faculty always post pictures of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

Media gets marketed every day on multiple platforms. A business will spend thousands of dollars in marketing. Marketing is essential in the ...