Friday, April 17, 2020

Filming Blog: Library

My group members and I had to change our original filming location from Broward College to the African-American Research Library because Broward College was closed. Lot's of places were closing quickly because of COVID-19. My group members and I were scrambling to find a location to finish filming our movie. Luckily I was able to find the research library. When we went to the library we asked the receptionist for a room to rent out. Since not that many people were in the library, we were able to stay in the study room for as long as we needed it. We spent about 2-3 hours at the library.  We filmed our CCR first since it would take the longest. I was the camera person while my group members answered questions and my actress interviewed my group members. The interview took 15 mins, but there were a lot of takes.  After that the last scenes for the movie were filmed. The scenes were quick to film and didn't require so many takes. I was able to combine the required camera angles and shots into 3 scenes. It was a very productive filming day and we didn't need to film anymore so it was our last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

Media gets marketed every day on multiple platforms. A business will spend thousands of dollars in marketing. Marketing is essential in the ...