Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introductory

Hi, everyone, my name is Rejoice and today I write this post as a way for you to know me. First of all, I'm a Capricorn. That's it. Nothing more to tell you.




I'm kidding. There's no way I would waste my time in creating this blog by just writing five meaningless sentences. I'm too high strung to do that. The only way I would send something unimportant is if I fell asleep from staying up past 1a.m. and my arm so happened to be on the mouse and the mouse was on the publish button.  Most of the time I stay within my friend group because I don't have time to deal with people. Even though I'm outgoing and would rather be with a group of people than alone, I don't like people. People can be so annoying and I just can't stand annoying people. If I have the chance to work on a group project alone I usually take it unless I can choose my friends to be my partner. Now I know that in real-life you have to know how to deal with all kinds of people. And I can, but you will not catch me willingly talking to them. The only sort of communication we will have is about the work. Once the work is completed, it's sayonara and good riddance. Most of the time when I'm working in a group I do the majority of the work. I like to be in control and control all aspects of things. To me, without control, it's pure chaos.  It probably has to do with the superiority complex I have. Although it may seem like I'm always serious, I'm more crazy than serious. Now I would write more, but one this post seems to be getting a bit too long and people have already stopped reading, two it's late, three I'm lowkey tired, and four I'm bored of writing this. So see you next time I write. Nine times out of ten the blog posts I write will be about past events because I'm such I procrastinator that I do a lot of things last minute.

~You aren't born a boss, YOU BECOME ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

Media gets marketed every day on multiple platforms. A business will spend thousands of dollars in marketing. Marketing is essential in the ...